Elegant clothes rail Hamo made out of high-quality cherry wood
This narrow, elegant clothes rail made from high-quality Swiss cherry wood is mounted on the wall with two screws. When opened, there is room for 5 – 6 hangers depending on which piece of clothing wish to use the hangers for. Even when closed, it is still an eye-catcher due to its clever design and sophisticated workmanship. Thanks to some counterweight, it closes itself automatically at a certain point.
It is especially suitable for small apartments with tight spaces or for entrance areas and stairways. As an alternative, it can also be used for other purposes, thanks to its cool look. You can for example use it to hang plants in pots.
The clothes rail is designed, developed and produced in Switzerland. It is assembled by the company VEBO from Oensingen, an institution for the professional and social integration of people with a health impairment. We are proud of this cooperation.
The essentials in short:
- Designed and produced in Switzerland
- High-quality workmanship, precious material
- Practical and space-saving
- Refund policy: 14 days
- Shipment within Switzerland usually take one to two business days, shipments to European countries outside of Switzerland take one week
- Swiss Wood (solid cherry tree)
- Sheet steel, galvanized, passivated in black
- Length: 28.3 cm
- Width 3 cm
- Depth: 3.1 cm
- Ideally, the clothes rail is mounted on a solid wall with screws and dowels.
- Two screws and dowels as well as assembly instructions are included in the delivery.