High-quality Nutcracker Leva cracks nuts effortlessly thanks to lever effect
Nuts straight from the tree simply taste better. With this chic nutcracker you are now able to crack them much easier and more elegantly. High-quality materials and fine workmanship ensure its perfect operation. What looks this good shall not be hidden in the cupboard. The nutcracker cracks nuts from 1.5 to 4 cm in diameter.
By cracking in the transverse direction, the nut shell can be neatly divided into two halves without small splinters forming. Thanks to this type of opening, the nut kernel can usually be pulled out of the shell as a whole piece.
The Nutcracker was developed and produced in Switzerland.
The essentials in short:
- Designed and produced in Switzerland
- High-quality workmanship, precious materials
- Cracks nuts effortlessly thanks to lever effect
- Refund policy: 14 days
- Shipment within Switzerland usually take one to two business days, shipments to European countries outside of Switzerland take one week
- Swiss wood (base, handle)
- Sheet steel, black QPQ coating for better sliding properties, wear resistance and significantly higher corrosion protection
- Height: 14.7 cm if closed, 45 cm if open
- Depth: 6.3 cm
- Length: 43.6 cm if closed, 36.5 cm if open
- 740 grams